Community

7 Rising LPGA Stars to Watch In 2020

Every year, it seems like the talent pool for the LPGA tour is getting deeper and deeper.  From teen phenoms and major winners to those still trying to make a name for themselves, here are 7 of the most promising young LPGA stars to keep an eye on in 2020.   Nelly Korda Nelly Korda made […]

Interview with Viktor Hovland

Viktor Hovland sat down with All Square at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. The world #94 spoke about his goals for 2020, the Ryder Cup, the Olympics and golf in Norway. Last year, you had a great year. You were low amateur at the Masters and the U.S. Open. You had a great start in […]

Interview with Shane Lowry

Shane Lowry sat down with All Square at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. The world #19 reflects on an amazing 2019 season, the Olympics and the Ryder Cup. Let’s maybe take it back 12 months to your start of 2019 and how this event here, a win here sort of kick start quite a memorable […]

Interview with Sergio Garcia

Sergio Garcia sat down with All Square at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. The world #41 spoke about his goals for 2020, equipment changes and going back to Saudi Arabia. You’ve never finished outside of the top 20 here, and you’ve won in the desert before, in Qatar and Dubai, which started off a pretty […]

Interview with Tommy Fleetwood

Tommy Fleetwood sat down with All Square at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. The world #10 spoke about his goals for 2020, the Olympics and the Ryder Cup. Tommy, you must love coming back to Abu Dhabi. You were champion here two years running (2017 & 18). How much do you enjoy this event? A […]

Interview with Martin Kaymer

All Square has spoken to Martin Kaymer on the eve of the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. The German has won this tournament on three occasions, in 2008, 2010 and 2011.  You’ve had some great performances in Abu Dhabi. Are you excited to kick off the 2020 season at a course you’ve had this much success […]

Interview with Patrick Cantlay

All Square has spoken to world number six Patrick Cantlay during Tuesday’s practice day as he prepares to make his debut at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship presented by EGA. The American spoke about playing in his first-ever European Tour event and how he plans to become the world’s number-one-ranked player. This is you first […]

Interview with Bryson DeChambeau

All Square has spoken to Bryson DeChambeau as he brings his unique brand of golf to this week’s Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. The world number 16 spoke about engaging with fans on social media and growing the sport globally, and the European Tour’s new rules to crackdown on slow play – which he has been […]

Interview with World Number One Brooks Koepka

All Square has spoken to world number one Brooks Koepka as he prepares to make his return to action in this week’s Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship presented by EGA. The American has not competed since the CJ Cup in South Korea in October 2019 due to a knee injury. The four-time Major winner spoke about […]

Meet Stephen Dundas, Director of Golf at Pestovo Golf and Yacht Club

How did you get into golf? I’ve watched golf on TV when I was 4 and asked my dad to take me to try it. I played on a Pitch & Putt for a year and when I was five I finally got to play my first round of golf. Tell us a bit about […]

Swiss amateur star Albane Valenzuela turns Pro

Swiss rising star Albane Valenzuela has announced on Instagram that she intends to turn professional immediately and begin her career on the LPGA Tour early in 2020. The talented 21-year-old, currently the No. 2-ranked amateur in the world, said she will now pursue her dream of playing on Tour and returning to the Olympics. The […]

My favourite Par 4s’: All Square Ambassador Julien Tizot

All Square ambassador Julien Tizot has shared with us his all-time favourite par 4s. Travelling across the globe in his role as Senior Partner at Forepont Capital Partners, Julien has played over 140 golf courses in 22 countries and a third of All Square’s Top 100. As well as being a scratch golfer and golf […]

Winning in Style: Pro Golfers and their Luxury Watches

Combining style and accuracy, professional golfers make the perfect ambassadors for luxury watch brands. Tiger, Rory and other top players choose their favourites. Jordan Spieth World Ranking: 33Major Titles: 3PGA Tour wins: 11 Jordan wore the watch at the winner’s ceremonies for each of his three major triumphs: The Masters (2015), the US Open (2015) […]

Q&A with Brady Stead from Canada

Brady Stead is a Professional Golfer from Canada who also holds a British Citizenship. While living in the UK, he has competed on the European Challenge Tour, the PGA Europro Tour, and advanced to Final Qualifying for The Open Championship. Although unable to break through to the big stage, Stead has learned many aspects from […]

Solheim Cup: Korda sisters set to make history

Jessica and Nelly Korda will become the first siblings in history to represent the United States at the Solheim Cup when they tee off at Gleneagles in Scotland this weekend. 26-year-old Jessica will be making her second appearance for Team USA, while Nelly, 21, will be making her debut. The sisters from Florida could also […]