Community

Meet Steve Webster who played more than 500 European Tour events

Steve Webster had a long career on the European Tour. It all started when he won the Silver Medal for low amateur at the 1995 Open Championship beating no other player than Tiger Woods. In more than 500 starts on the European Tour, Steve managed to win the Open d’Italia in 2005 and the inaugural […]

The Solheim Cup is joining All Square Golf

The pinnacle of women’s golf, the Solheim Cup, is joining All Square Golf.  The biennial Europe vs USA match-play tournament will have its own dedicated page so that our users can follow all the build-up and the latest news and views during the event itself. As well as score updates and live news, our Solheim […]

Does Golf’s ‘X-factor’ Swing Cause Back Injuries?

Golf chiropractor Shane Lawlor – who has worked with Padraig Harrington, Henrik Stenson and Shane Lowry – discusses the ‘X-factor’ swing and the importance of strength and conditioning. Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy are renowned for their picture-perfect X-factor swings and incredible distance off the tee. The X-factor swing generates the extra distance by rotating […]

Meet Brodie MacDonald, General Manager at Royal Golf La Bagnaia

Brodie MacDonald is the general manager at Royal Golf La Bagnaia. Our team caught up with him to know more about the resort and the future of golf in Italy. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and how you got into golf?  Being born and raised in Fife, Scotland golf is very […]

Meet Stephen Vincent from England

Our Ambassador family keeps growing, and we are happy to have such proactive and positive golfers supporting us! Stephen Vincent took the time to answer a couple of questions about his passion for golf and his most memorable experiences around the world. How did you get into golf? My first taste of golf was being given […]

Meet Jorg Paulus from Germany

Jorg Paulus has traveled the globe to play some of the best golf courses in the world. He won the International Portuguese Mid-Amateur at Troia Resort where he met one of the founders of All Square. A couple of weeks later, we interviewed Jorg while he was taking a cab to get to the next […]

Meet John O’Doherty from Portugal

John O’Doherty is the latest member of the All Square Ambassador Program. How did you get into golf? My father introduced me to golf at the age of 14 in Dublin Ireland. You are a member at Onyria Palmares, can you tell us what makes your club so special? Onyria Palmares is a stunning Robert […]

Meet Romain Pourveer, Director of Golf at Michlifen Golf & Country Club

Our team caught up with Romain Pourveer, director of golf at the new Michlifen Golf & Country Club. During our sit down, we found out why he took this new challenge and what makes the resort an unmissable destination in Morocco. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself ? Born in Valence, France, […]

Meet Johannes Martin Wagner from Germany

Our Ambassador family keeps growing, and we are happy to have such proactive and positive golfers supporting us! Johannes Martin Wagner took the time to answer a couple of questions about his passion for golf and his most memorable experiences on a golf course. How did you get into golf? A friend of mine took me […]

Meet Alessandro Liverani from Italy

Our Ambassador program keeps growing and we are happy to welcome our newest member from Italy – Alessandro Liverani member at Golf du Domaine Imperial in Switzerland. We hope you’ll enjoy this exclusive interview and that it will give you a good insight into Alessandro’s world of golf. How did you get into golf? Aside from […]

Meet Michèle Holzwarth from Germany

Golf enthusiast Michèle Holzwarth is relishing her role as an All Square ambassador. We caught up with the Golf Club Starnberg member, to find out about her path into the game and the courses she loves to play. To start, how did you first get into golf? I started playing when I was 13. My Dad […]

Meet Benjamin Dumont from Belgium

All Square Ambassador Benjamin Dumont is a relative newbie in the game but is already a golf addict. He shares his experiences in the game so far and tells us about his golfing ambitions. How did you get into golf? I spent some holidays with my family in France and our hotel was right next […]

Meet Paul Strand from Sweden

Limburg Golf member Paul Strand plays over 100 rounds a year and always brings his clubs with him where ever he travels just in case! We spoke with him to find out why he wanted to become an All Square ambassador and ask about his most memorable golf experiences. How did you get into golf? […]

Meet Tobias Strerath from Germany

With his passion for golf and love for discovering new courses Tobias Strerath made the perfect fit as an All Square ambassador. We caught up with him to find out what first attracted him to the App and discover the courses he recommends playing. How did you get into golf? At first, my statement always […]

Interview with Salvador Macedo, Director of Golf at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort

Our team caught up with Salvador Macedo. After 14 years in the golf industry, Salvador has now been the director of golf at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort for one year. He discussed the Algarve region with our team as well as what is next for the golf industry. To start, how did you first […]