Community

Friday Gear for the Girls – The Drivers to Help You Add Yards in 2017

If there’s one club in the bag that we love to splash the cash on, it’s undoubtedly the driver. But with so much choice on the market, it can be hard to know where to start when making a purchase. We take a look at the best ladies’ drivers for 2017. PING Ge L Driver […]

Interview with All Square Member Carolin Pinegger

Today we sat down with Carolin Pinegger, a former professional golfer on the Symetra Tour, who currently works as a Marketing Coordinator at David Leadbetter Golf. Carolin was one of the most decorated junior golfers out of Austria and considers golf her personal sanctuary. 1. About your golfing life How did you first get into golf? My […]

The Masters Interview with Nicolas Colsaerts

Augusta National is almost impossible to get on. Thankfully some All Square users have and we’ve interviewed one of them to give you an insight into this historic course. Nicolas Colsaerts played the 2013 Masters Tournament and today he answers our questions on what it’s like to be a part of the tournament. To start, […]

Le Masters Sous Les Yeux de Romain Langasque

Pour vous donner un meilleur aperçu d’Augusta National et le Masters, nous avons posé quelques questions à Romain Langasque qui a participé à l’édition de l’année dernière en tant qu’amateur. Qu’est-ce qui fait d’Augusta National un endroit si spécial? Augusta National est un endroit fermé à (presque) tout le monde et même des personnes qui sont […]

Inside Look at The Masters with Romain Langasque

To give you a closer look at Augusta National and the Masters, we’ve asked a few questions to All Square member Romain Langasque from France. Romain participated in last year’s Masters as an Amateur and told us why everything is so different at Augusta, what makes the Masters so unique and his personal best moments. To start, can […]

Interview with an All Square Member – Natalie Sheary

This week we have Natalie Sheary who has taken time to answer some questions about her golfing life and her time on All Square. 1. About your golfing life To start, can you tell us how you first got into golf? My dad surprised me with a golf lesson for my 12th birthday! I loved […]

Interview with an All Square Member – Gabriella Wahl

All Square is all about the passionate golfers who use our social network. Today we are chatting to Symetra Tour player and All Square user Gabriella Wahl. 1. About your golfing life  To start, can you tell us how you first got into golf? I’m from Heidenheim, Germany but I started playing golf at the age […]

ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open

After an exciting season opener at the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA classic, the LPGA Tour is heading down under for the ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open. This weeks event will see a stellar field, including the defending champion Haru Nomura. Royal Adelaide, one of Australia’s finest layouts, is the host course for the $1,300,000 tournament. The […]

Interview with an All Square Member- Elin Arvidsson

Our featured member today is Elin Arvidsson. Elin is a professional golfer from Sweden who went to Texas Tech University and now plays her golf on the Symetra Tour. About your golfing life To start, can you tell us how you first got into golf?     I started when I was about 12 years old. […]

Interview with an All Square Member – Sophia Popov

This week we have Sophia Popov who has taken time to answer some questions about her golfing life and her time on All Square. Sophia is a touring pro from Germany and a brand ambassador for Cobra/Puma. About your golfing life To start, can you tell us how you first got into golf?     I […]

Interview with All Square Member Thomas Detry

Thomas Detry is a professional golfer from Belgium who plays on the Challenge Tour and practices at the Royal Golf Club of Belgium. His goal is to earn his European Tour card this season to compete against the best golfers in the world. He enjoys using All Square to share his life on tour with his […]

Interview with All Square Member Geoffrey Dezoppy

Geoffrey Dezoppy is a passionate golfer from Belgium who lives in Luxembourg and plays at Golf de Preisch in France. That’s pretty international! He’s always perfectly dressed to swing his clubs and uses All Square to connect with like-minded golfers and share pictures on and off the course. 1. About Golf To start, can you tell us how […]

Interview with All Square Member Matthieu Azzolin

Matthieu Azzolin is the manager at Golf du Mont d’Arbois, one of the oldest stylized Alpine golf courses.  He tells us about his passion for the game and why he believes All Square can connect the dots in the golf industry.  1. ABOUT GOLF To start, can you tell us how you first got into golf? […]

All Square® Becomes Preferred Partner of the Symetra Tour

All Square will select two Symetra Tour players for a $2,500 sponsorship deal that will also include one-year membership at Championsgate in Orlando, Florida. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., June 25, 2016 – The Symetra Tour, Road to the LPGA, is proud to announce that All Square® (www.allsquaregolf.com) has become a Preferred Marketing Partner of the Symetra Tour. […]

Gagnez une partie de rêve avec Grégory Havret

All Square, la plateforme sociale des golfeurs sera présente à l’Open de France, au Golf National (78), et à l’Omega European Masters, au Golf Club de Crans-sur-Sierre, où elle proposera un superbe jeu concours qui permettra aux spectateurs du tournoi et aux utilisateurs de la plateforme de gagner une partie de golf en compagnie de Grégory Havret. […]